Employment Opportunties win LNB Accounting
At LNB Accounting, we make a difference in our employees’ professional and personal lives. Our employees have the option to work either on-site or remotely.
As a member of our team, (whether part-time, seasonal or full-time), you'll receive a highly competitive salary, work flexibility options, employee continuing professional education & training, health, dental, and vision insurance. In addition, full-time employees only receive short and long-term disability insurance, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, paid time off (up to 4 weeks), 401(k)plan with an employer contribution, and a profit-sharing plan. You will work within an environment that values your contributions and supports your professional growth.
What qualification do we require?
- BS/MS in Accounting or Finance or MBA
- At least 3 years of experience in accounting, tax, audit, business valuation, financial services or relevant industry
- Enrolled Agent, licensed CPA, CIA, CFE or working towards obtaining such certification
- Advanced knowledge of generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) / Tax Law Knowledge and tax research skills
- Effective business advisory and communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines with accuracy
- Proficiency in cloud-based accounting software, Google and MS Office suite.
The Firm demands independence, integrity, objectivity, competence and due care from all of its personnel in the conduct of its engagements. Our Firm is structured to provide leadership in achieving high quality professional performance while maintaining the concept of individual responsibility. Policies and procedures have been established providing assurance that professional engagements are properly planned and executed. Decisions are based on the substance of issues, not on form.
If you are interested in joining our team, email resume and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also mail them to:
1320 Willow Pass Rd Suite 600,
Concord, CA 94520